Whiskey Bill's House of Ill Repute. Where it all gets poured out.



A Bigger Hammer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't seem to make them understand
What is so hard to get
Do they not love him?
Do they not want to please him?
Do they not believe his word?
Or have they put themselves in his place
Have they disregarded anything that requires work
Requires patience
Requires pain
Requires discipline
Requires more than lip service
Is it only about what they are aware they need?
Can you really get by with just that?
Don't you have to be more?
Jesus says you have to be more
How do I drive it through their thick skulls?
I need a bigger hammer


0 Responses to “A Bigger Hammer”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Shawn Skaggs
  • From Tuttle, Oklahoma, United States
  • Trying to follow Jesus, Start a family, Run a business, Love my neighbor and change the world.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3