Whiskey Bill's House of Ill Repute. Where it all gets poured out.



Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do we really have to go through this again?
Just when I get comfortable
Just when I think I understand
Just when its starting to get easier
Just when everything seems right side up
And I'm getting used to where I'm at
But, it's not my will its yours
I'm not steering you are
Just please give me good directions this time
Please point it out with a flashing beacon
And perhaps a neon sign
Show me where or what or who you want me to be
Go ahead and turn my world upside down one more time
Go ahead and shake me up like a glass ball
Full of water and white material that looks like snow
With a little town at the bottom
And a name accros the base "Shawn's World"
That should really say "God's Kingdom"
Lets see where it all lands this time
Go ahead and turn me over
Shake me up
And set me down again.


0 Responses to “Again”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Shawn Skaggs
  • From Tuttle, Oklahoma, United States
  • Trying to follow Jesus, Start a family, Run a business, Love my neighbor and change the world.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3