Whiskey Bill's House of Ill Repute. Where it all gets poured out.



Fragile


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When we are young we are invincible
Our lifetime is unendable
We dream of what we'll be when we're grown
All the way into the nursing home
We all say "when we're old and gray"
and think that it's too far away
and that we'll never see someday
But then at last we're faced with fear
and how our lives can end right here
we don't see our lives flash before our eyes
those claims are narcissistic lies
for when I really see my fragility
is when I see my family without me


0 Responses to “Fragile”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Shawn Skaggs
  • From Tuttle, Oklahoma, United States
  • Trying to follow Jesus, Start a family, Run a business, Love my neighbor and change the world.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3